- Don't forget to bring your own contribution to the food drive.
- If you've got a wagon or a chariot-style stroller, bring that along. Let Devon know by Tuesday if you can bring one, as we need to make sure every collection team has one.
- Arrive at 103 Simeon Street at 6 PM to be given your route assignment, unless you've already been given one from Devon. If that's the case, then you can start collecting whenever you head out to trick or treat.
- Costumes are encouraged, but make sure to check the weather and dress appropriately. October nights can be c-c-c-cold!
- Hot drinks will be waiting for you when you're done!
It's going to be a fun night! I can't wait to see how much food we can collect for the benefit of others!