But I don't like baking, you say? That's ok, there'll be plenty of other things to do: we have some very young kids in our group who'll need to be entertained; the goodies will need to be packaged in tins, and thank you cards will need to be written; and you can always help with the dishes that are sure to pile up.
If you come, bring:
- Cookie sheets! The more the merrier.
- Cooling racks if you've got 'em.
- Standing mixer if you have one.
- Measuring cups and spoons.
- Mixing bowls.
- Contribution towards the cost of ingredients.
- Any Christmas cookie tins that you've got lying around.
- Money for pizza. If you won't be eating pizza, bring a lunch.
Need a ride to the farm? Please email email@example.com so that Devon can arrange a carpool.