IT'S BACK! Our annual Cookies for Water fundraiser is here for Christmas 2014, and we're going to be baking cookies and giving away tins to anyone who makes a donation!
How can a community rise up above poverty if its people don't have access to clean drinking water? Water is a basic right that everyone should have, but there are still 800 million people in the world who don't have access to safe clean water. We want to be a part of making a dent in that number so we have set ourselves a fundraising goal of $5000 which will help provide 200 people with clean water FOR LIFE. That means $25 gives one person clean water FOR LIFE. So here's your chance to make a lifelong difference in someone's life!
Here's how you can help:
- Visit our fundraising page, and make a donation.
- We will be notified through our donation page that you have made a donation!
- Spread the word to your friends and loved ones however you'd like! Email, share on Facebook or Twitter, or face-to-face.
- After December 14th, you can pick up your cookies from 103 Simeon Street, or arrange for someone from the Network Church to pick them up for you. (One tin of cookies per donation.)
Again, here's the link to our fundraiser: http://give.watercan.com/site/TR/Events/DonateYourSpecialDayWrapper?px=1072562&pg=personal&fr_id=1041. Thank you for your support!
* Should you choose to leave an anonymous donation on our fundraiser page, we at the Network Church will still be able to see who has made a donation. So your donation amount won't be public, but you'll still get your cookies.