Here's a message I did a while ago, but there just always seemed to be some glitch, so here it finally is. Just remember that these are suppose to get you thinking about the topic. So look at the questions below and let me know what you think in the comments.
So here's my basic points you can watch for:
1) Invite people into your Kingdom of God lifestyle.
2) Start to answer questions with questions.
3) Be intentional when you share.
1) Can you describe any 'strategies' you have used to try to spread your faith? If not, have you ever had any 'strategies' used on you? How was that experience?
2) What kind of struggles do you experience when thinking about Jesus not trying to start a new Religion? What is your immediate response? When you think hard, are there any aspects of your faith that are actually congruent with this which you never considered before?
3) What is happening in your life which is Kingdom of God oriented? How can you invite people into this kind of lifestyle?