But I don't like baking, you say? That's ok, there'll be plenty of other things to do: we have some very young kids in our group who'll need to be entertained; at lunch time we'll need people to pick up food; the goodies will need to be packaged in tins, and thank you cards will need to be written; and when you bake, the dishes start to pile up, so you can always help with dishes.
What we still need:
- Ideas for things to do with the kids. Tonia and Dwayne live on a farm, so there's definitely the option of a trip to the barn to see the cows or playing in the snow, but we probably need some indoor activities too.
- A list of who's coming! Please let me know if you can make it, even if you can come for just part of the day. We understand that a full day is a big commitment (but it's gonna be soo much fun!).
If you come, bring:
- Cookie sheets! The more the merrier.
- Cooling racks if you've got 'em
- Contribution towards the cost of ingredients
- Any Christmas cookie tins that you've got lying around (if you have other types of tins that would work for cookies, please drop those off before December 8, as Mere and Amber will be getting crafty with them...)
- Money for food (or feel free to bring your own lunch). Pizza and subs are close by in New Hamburg.
Need a ride to the farm? Please email email@example.com so that Devon can arrange a carpool.